Night Shift Night Shift

My boi oddboy. Man, I think I only know you from the GG remixes. Anyways, great cartoon that's relateable to me since I've worked that damn job for over two years. Funny stuff with faces, timing and great fighting that I didn't expect. Luh the colour scheme of it all. For three weeks, you did well.

The Shooting Stars - A Rock in Space The Shooting Stars - A Rock in Space

My dude, I just wanted to leave this quick review because of that telephone joke. God damn, son. The whole thing was really funny and well animated in the pixel art style. Sound, music, pacing, all of that. Stellar. Hope to see more xoxo

Pokemon Gone! Pokemon Gone!

Well, the visuals were all good. Nice mix of the painted backgrounds with the cartoony characters. The audio sounded good, too. It's just that pretty much none of the jokes were funny. ... Not sure what else to say :D Work on the comedy.

KawaiiBob WeeabooPants - Anime Teaser Trailer KawaiiBob WeeabooPants - Anime Teaser Trailer

My dude, I can't even. Your artistry alone is professional-tier. On top of that, your sense of humour along with the editing/layout of this trailer shows you really need to hit it big. Like, as big as the other NG greats. Can't wait, fam.

"Shantae" Fan Animation "Shantae" Fan Animation

Damn, son, this was professional. My only two negatives would be that the audio in general is pretty compressed (doesn't sound clear) and that you should've given this a proper name. "Fan Animation" is a title where I expect the animation to be ass. It's why I hesitated to click on this in the first place.

booksuny responds:

I am Korean and I am not good at English.
So I didn't know that " fan animation " could be negative.
Thank you for advice!

The Wizard Children The Wizard Children

First and foremost, I greatly dislike seeing that shitty minimalist Adventure Time art style, so that rubbed me the wrong way. Besides that, though, the cartoon was surprisingly good. The production values in general were pretty high with the voice acting, the animation, the VFX, audio, writing, etc. What I'd recommend is that you try to form your own art style and go from there.

Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa V2 Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa V2

Look, man. All you did was copy and paste the face from a picture. For starters, that's no effort done out of spite. It's obviously not going to work. It definitely helps make her look like the character, but not in the artistic way. You have to draw it yourself and meld that original style with your own original style.

pinoytoons responds:

perhaps you didn't clarify. i just thought you wanted to see anime face on it. it's not mainly out of spite. i also wanted to see the feedbacks on this 2nd version. some folks actually like it too and that is compelling for me. as for the artistic way , i did it here http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/pinoytoons/sexy-lucy
this is before the animation. i did'nt recieve the kind of nitpick. i still have it in my library so i used the same face from that drawing because i thought i have the "go". i may or may not revision this model depending if i want to make a full hentai piece of this character. this kind of post are just probing the marketplace. i appreciate the review. i'll take note of our conversation

Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa

Look, man, I I like your work. I can see you improving over time. HOWEVER, when you're doing pre-existing characters, you NEED to change your art style. At the very least the face. The only thing here that suggests it's Lucy is the hair and tie. Apart from that, it looks nothing like her. You also use the same voluptuous body type for every cartoon. The appeal here is supposed to be that it looks like the character, otherwise it's just a generic hot girl.

pinoytoons responds:

perhaps you did'nt read the description. the intention is not to appeal but to show improvements on the animation.

but i did your suggestion here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/693149

Sukna Lake Sukna Lake

There's definitely something here. I do see some sort of style going on with the marker-looking drawings and limited animation, but of course it looks rushed/unfinished/unrefined. The sounds, too, would help if they were all there. The story seemed vague, though, because of the rough presentation. Keep at it.

Sonic & Tails Make A Cartoon Sonic & Tails Make A Cartoon

Gonna be brutally honest here. The first half was tripe. Really forced comedy that's unoriginal and lame. That type of humour was at its peak with Egoraptor, which was ten years ago. It's so familiar and predictable now that it goes the other way and becomes offensive for lacking originality. That includes dialogue and animation. Anyhoo, the second half was actually okay. Go with comedy that's more focused. Good parodies of Sonic are gems, so do your best.