View Profile HipnikDragomir

187 Movie Reviews

Methinks Lyle's sense of humour is better suited for improv. While playing video games. On a rival website.

You went way out of your way with this and it came out fantastic. My favourite things are Lyle's heroic anime design, the doctor from Courage, and that you kept going until that last joke from Zach. Very well done.

Not sure what the joke here is. Convoluted script? Questionable voice acting? The visuals were good except for some uninspired attempts at "funni face", but there really was not point to this. This thing's target is itself.

18 Game Reviews

What year is it?

Fantastic job on emulating the classic style, down to the shitty music loop. Thanks for the trip.

Good stuff. I miss playing this bad boy on my mom's phone.

I really enjoyed this. The style is super charming and inviting and the gameplay was involved enough to keep me going. More games with this style would be pretty gangster.

20 Audio Reviews

Yea, I really like this. I can see this as the beginning of a song for a level. At exactly 0:14 is when it should explode into a different section. Something hard-hitting and actiony. Do expand it.

I just heard this in the recent "Newgrounds in 2019" game, and got dam it sounded familiar. Classic NG piece.

Very nice funky jam. I feel like there's too much high-frequency stuff without any warmth, but the composition itself is great, even though I can tell it sounds like an experiment. You dudez would do well to make more electronic rock stuff.

194 Art Reviews

Oh, man. Remember the 90s? I remember the 90s. The 90s were so much better. Ha ha, 90s. Woo.

Just some quick notes. For the most part everything is nice. Her arms and hands are too small and you outright changed her bangs. They're supposed to be round and clean. I can't recall if that style was ever portrayed in older anime, it I would've at least attempted to figure it out more instead of giving her Kagome hair.

I miss this one so much

My mom says I'm handsome.

Michalis Nicolaou @HipnikDragomir