Pokemon Gone! Pokemon Gone!

Well, the visuals were all good. Nice mix of the painted backgrounds with the cartoony characters. The audio sounded good, too. It's just that pretty much none of the jokes were funny. ... Not sure what else to say :D Work on the comedy.

KawaiiBob WeeabooPants - Anime Teaser Trailer KawaiiBob WeeabooPants - Anime Teaser Trailer

My dude, I can't even. Your artistry alone is professional-tier. On top of that, your sense of humour along with the editing/layout of this trailer shows you really need to hit it big. Like, as big as the other NG greats. Can't wait, fam.

"Shantae" Fan Animation "Shantae" Fan Animation

Damn, son, this was professional. My only two negatives would be that the audio in general is pretty compressed (doesn't sound clear) and that you should've given this a proper name. "Fan Animation" is a title where I expect the animation to be ass. It's why I hesitated to click on this in the first place.

booksuny responds:

I am Korean and I am not good at English.
So I didn't know that " fan animation " could be negative.
Thank you for advice!

Shantae Meets Sonic Shantae Meets Sonic

I actually liked this. I thought the crass writing was hilarious with the timing and everything. Really should've made it longer. And, y'know, put a logo in the main menu.

StaticSkull responds:

I know, but I got caught in so many other projects, so I cut it short

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

So proud to be a part of this

I've been a somewhat early attendee of Newgrounds since 2002/2003~ from 3rd grade onwards, and this site has been a large part of my childhood and inspiration as an artist. I regretfully didn't have the time to do much to contribute, but I still did with one of my favourite early series (Kermit Kombat), so I'm satisfied. Thank you for letting me be a part of this historical collab and here's to many more years in this shithole!

NG BBS Quiz 2012 NG BBS Quiz 2012

Pretty cool

Having been a regular, I understood most but only got the :/ medal cos I forgot some. Eh. Some simple sound effects would help the presentation. The UI is clean and functional enough.

Amaranthus responds:

I'll see what I can do.

[DeshRock2] [DeshRock2]

Very nice funky jam. I feel like there's too much high-frequency stuff without any warmth, but the composition itself is great, even though I can tell it sounds like an experiment. You dudez would do well to make more electronic rock stuff.

Himynameisjacob Himynameisjacob

Pretty good

I don't listen to this type of music, but this is borderline professional. Beautiful voice suits perfectly to both the calm verses and energetic chorus. Standard song structure works fine. One thing I noticed was your voice stands out way too much during the chorus. It's too loud/forward in the mix. Maybe a little reverb would've helped. Anyway, good jorb.

Jacob responds:

And a good jorb on this review!
Yeah, I have a really hard time figuring out how my vocals should sound compared to the music. I felt that the chorus effect helped make it sound less present, and more a part of the music. But, I have a lot to learn!
Thanks for the review. Hopefully I can fix it in future songs. :)

Maverick Hunter Maverick Hunter

Damn, son

As soon as it "started", I was hit with a sandwich of these two games' flavour. If I listened to them on their own, I'm pretty sure those two names would have popped up in my head. Very funky but also forward-focused. Nice, warm sound and good progressions. Mixing is great for all the main instruments; the strings are a bit iffy along with one other sound. Regardless, well done.

teddygram responds:

Thanks! I actually just used the MIDI instruments on my keyboard. Had I used VSTs, I think I would have picked strings with a stronger attack. Thanks for the thorough review!

Zone-tan Zone-tan

Just a note on the figure. She clearly has her boobies popping out over the top of her outfit, but you show the sweater puppies way down there as well. This is either an error or she has massive sagging grandma titties. Besides that, her bottom half doesn't have as much detail/finish as the top half and her hands are quite masculine. That aside, the overall piece is pretty and I like the colours used.

AntonOxenuk responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback :) I'll try harder next time!

faye is hit from behind faye is hit from behind

Clean, well animated, etc. However, I think it would've been perfect if you retained her original thin proportions. The blocky shading above her boobs also is kinda jarring, also. Would've been better if you just left it out if not make it smoother somehow.

Logo Attempt Logo Attempt

I do like the imagery and effects used, but perhaps you can try the same thing but make them just sharp and simple?

RealFaction responds:

I guess. Thanks. I wanted to make it sharper but wasnt sure how. I was aiming for a flame-like smoky effect with the pink.