Shantae Meets Sonic Shantae Meets Sonic

I actually liked this. I thought the crass writing was hilarious with the timing and everything. Really should've made it longer. And, y'know, put a logo in the main menu.

StaticSkull responds:

I know, but I got caught in so many other projects, so I cut it short

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

So proud to be a part of this

I've been a somewhat early attendee of Newgrounds since 2002/2003~ from 3rd grade onwards, and this site has been a large part of my childhood and inspiration as an artist. I regretfully didn't have the time to do much to contribute, but I still did with one of my favourite early series (Kermit Kombat), so I'm satisfied. Thank you for letting me be a part of this historical collab and here's to many more years in this shithole!

NG BBS Quiz 2012 NG BBS Quiz 2012

Pretty cool

Having been a regular, I understood most but only got the :/ medal cos I forgot some. Eh. Some simple sound effects would help the presentation. The UI is clean and functional enough.

Amaranthus responds:

I'll see what I can do.

Vegeta Dead Sexy? Vegeta Dead Sexy?

Classic

I remember watching this years ago in 4th grade or something. This was so naughty for me. Good times.

Climb Forever Climb Forever

Too simple

You've certainly got the actual mechanics and whatnot down, but it doesn't stand out. It's a simple ball with a smiley face floating up a castle thing. Try stylizing the menus, the environments, the object/character going up, and maybe add some other things to interact with.

Dress up Julian Dress up Julian

AHHHHHH

These dress-up games are getting annoying! If you aren't going to add anything unique to the mix, don't make these!

1st Person Shooter Test 1st Person Shooter Test

Impressive

This being your first creation shows determination and skill, despite how long it took. But here's a hint: Newgrounds doesn't take kindly to "tests" and "demos" (especially since they're not actually allowed) but if you could add more to this, at least in the form of a little shooting gallery or a few levels or enemies, it would be very successful.
Nice job.

Winter Walk Winter Walk

Fancy

I maniacally painted everything black while humming the Stones' song :)

Borderlands Soundboard Borderlands Soundboard

This is broken

Good samples but there's no way of going back to the menu and each character link goes back to Scooter.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

ROCK N ROLL

started w/ something easy, but still ROCKS!!!!!!!
0---0---0---1---3---3---4-4-4-4-3---3 ---4-4-4-4-6-77777777888888884-4-4-4-
4-4-4-4-9------0---0---1---3---3---4-
--4---3---3---4---4---6-7-7-7-7-8---8 ---4---4---4---4---c----------0---2-2 -3---3---4-4-4-4-3---3---4-4-4-4-6-7-
7-7-7-8-8-8-8-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-a--